Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pacifier Clips


One of my family's very dear friends just had her second baby, an ADORABLE little girl:)  A few weeks ago, I had purchased a few trims to use for pacifier clips.  Unfortunately, one of them got left behind:'(  But here are the other two!
Supplies:
  • Pretty trims that would be perfect for the baby;)
  • Velcro
  • Suspender clips
Cut 4 pieces velcro that are slightly smaller than the width of the trims
Sew one piece onto the very end.  (I sew a square, and then do an "X" through the middle.)
Sew the second piece about 1/4" away from the first.

Loop the other end through the suspender clip and sew back and forth a few times. 

And there you have your adorable pacifier clips!  These are so simple, and certainly beat the store-bought ones!  Now, to find a cute  way to do it for boys:)
~Kelsey
Linking up to:

A Crafty Soiree
 

NightOwlCrafting

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your clips on A Crafty Soiree last week. I've featured your project in the newest one, which will be up at midnight EST tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! Ive made some for my kids but never thought to make them this fancy! Love them!

    Thanks for sharing this at Financial Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pacifier clips but mine were never this cute! I'd love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday through Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pacifier clips are absolutely beautiful. Great work on them! Jodi @ www.meaningfulmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I have two grand-babies that I can make these for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! I am a new follower! I found your link on Flamingo Toes. I would love for you to link up to my weekly linky party Fluster Muster on Wednesday’s @ http://www.FlusterBuster.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute! I've seen a bunch made out of fabric...but never like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the pink one with the little florets. Thanks for sharing this fun project on Fluster's Muster Party.

    Hugs & Smiles,

    Robin
    http://www.flusterbuster.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! I love the trims you chose! Our Simply Create Link party is going on right now. I would love to have you link up, as I'm sure my followers would like to see what you created too. Hope to see you soon!

    Melissa
    redflycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! I linked them up:) Thanks for the party!!!

      Delete
    2. You bet!! I pinned them today too because I think they are so cute. :0) Can't wait to see what you linked up tomorrow!

      Melissa

      Delete
  11. Hi! Love the pacifier clips;) where did u purchase the fabric? TIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TIA, I found this trim at Joann's, but I think that most craft stores would have something similar. Hope this helps!:)

      Delete

Please leave a thought or two!