Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A few of my favorite things

 
 
On Monday I showed you my version of See Kate Sew's Sweet Scallops Tote.  Today I'll show you my favorite way to use this type of bag.  It's perfect for packing a few items for a change of clothes, using as a full-on purse, or carrying a bunch of craft supplies that need organization *cough cough: stamps*.
  1. Sweet Scallops Tote: well, duh.  I like it.  And I fully believe everyone should make one;)
  2. My favorite sunglasses, purchased on sale at Ann Taylor.  I'm a big, perfectly round sunglasses kinda gal.  These are the smallest ones I've had in a while, but I love them.
  3. Fold-over elastic headbands.  Swoon.  Last year, I bought a bunch of FOE from Elastic By The Yard on Etsy.  My package came super fast, and I'm pleased with the quality!
  4. TOMS, yay or nay?  I love the look, but I'm not willing to pay the full price for a pair.  Solution? Rite Aid.  Believe it or not, these shoes were only $10!  I'm not usually a fan of hte knock-off brands, but these ones are different.  They're really comfortable, and have lasted well for how much I wear them!
  5. Vintage sheet goodness, mmm mmmmm.  This pouch from Sand and Starfish pairs just perfectly with the vintage florals on this tote.
  6. Speaking of vintage....antique jewelry is one of my favorite things ever.  Ok, well it's up there with ruffles and puppies and nutella.  But still.  This particular one belonged to my gramma and was passed down to me and my sister.  In this particular necklace, I love how each of the three layers is a different type of chain.  And I love how the pearl is a perfect accent, and yet not too gaudy.
What are some things you are loving these days?
~Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a thought or two!