1. imagination or fantasy, especially as exercised in a capricious manner.
2. the artistic ability of creating unreal or whimsical imagery, decorative detail, etc., as in poetry or drawing.
3. a mental image or conception=.
4. an idea or opinion with little foundation; illusion.
5. a caprice; whim.
6. made, designed, grown, adapted, etc., to please the taste or fancy; of superfine quality or exceptional appeal.7. ornamental; decorative; not plain..
8. depending on imagination or caprice; whimsical; irregular: a fancy conception of time.
9. bred to develop points of beauty or excellence, as an animal.
10. much too costly; exorbitant or extravagant.
verb11. to form a conception of; picture to oneself.
12. to believe without being absolutely sure or certain.
13. to take a liking to; like.
a vague idea; impression
an idea, concept, or opinion
an inclination or whim