Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Few of My Favorites Things: DIY clothes

Happy Monday lovelies!  Did you have a fabulous weekend?  I know I did, thought I might have enjoyed the sun a bit TOO much;)  It seems like, as the summer hits us, I see more people focusing on making their own clothes!  I definitely want to try to create some outfits in my free time this summer!  Here's my inspiration!

Zipper Sweatshirt from Cotton and Curls
Lace Sweatshirt from Anthropology
armommy-diy-glitter-top-belt-2
Draped Colorblock T-shirt with free pattern by Melly Sews
Draped Colorblock Tee from Melly Sews
Nautical Colorblock Shirt from Alida Makes
Lace for Days Skirt from Elle Apparel
DIY, Chevron Tee Shirt, How to paint chevrons with painter's tape, Painter's Tape Projects for Clothes, What I Wore DIY, What I Wore, Jessica Quirk, Scotch Blue Painter's Tape,
Glitter Chevron Tee from What I Wore
Ruffled Maxi Dress from Sugar Bee Crafts
 
Hope you have a lovely week!

1 comment:

Please leave a thought or two!