Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Favorite Bible Verse Printable Etsy Shops


Happy hump day friends!!! How has your week been so far? I've got lots of exciting things coming up, getting closer to being finished up!!!

You've heard of the statement wall trend right? So many awesome ideas!!! What I'm liking the best is a variation of printables in different colors, but all with a similar pallette. I found some lovely Bible verse printables that I wanted to share with you! These shops all have more prints besides what I shared here. You can also follow some of them on IG for specials (and maybe even freebies!)

John 1:5 8x10 Poster Print
French Press Mornings
INSTANT DOWNLOAD - Scripture Print for the wall - "Fear Not" Isaiah 43:1 - yellow, green, coral, purple 8x10 bible verse wall art decor
Blossom and Vine
Bible Verse Printable - Ephesians 2:8
AnimaDolce
Bible Verse Printable, Instant download, Thanksgiving Art Print, Family, Home art, Digital file, Scripture, Psalm printable, flower wreath
Printable Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a thought or two!